Friday 18 June 2010

Ai no Zuellni



haikei
anata ha dare wo omotteimasu ka
kono “tegami” ha mada mune no naka
totsuzen fureta anata no kioku no KAKERA
kokoro ni sasatte ugokenai
Dear beloved,
Who are you thinking of?
This “letter” is still within my heart,
suddenly, it touched the fragments of your memories
pierced in my heart…
kidzuite hoshii kidzukanaide
tsumetaku suru no ha koi no sei?
tsutaetai yo soba ni ite yo demo…ienai
I hope you take notice…no don’t notice!
The thing making me act cold…is it love?
I want to say “Stay with me!” but…I can’t say it…
yogoreta kono sekai de anata ni deaeta yo
watashi no kokoro ni maiorita kiseki kanadete kudasai
ai no ZUELLNI
I met you in this defiled world,
showering my heart with a miracle, please play for me
“Zuellni of Love”.
saisei hajimeta unemi ni michibikarete
samayou anata ha shinkirou
chikadzuku tabi ni toozakatteshimau no
kagerou ni yureru risou no miraizu
Rebirth has begun, leading us to our destiny.
The wandering you is just a mirage,
when I get closer, you get further away…
swaying in this haze…are my ideal plans.
kikasete hoshii kikitakunai
yasahiku suru no ha ame no sei?
wakaranai yo shinjitai yo mada…ienai
I hope you’ll let me listen…no, I don’t want to hear,
The thing making me gentle…is it the rain?
I don’t know what I want to believe yet…I can’t say it…
kagayaku sono mirai ni anata ha hohoende
tonari ni watashi ga iru no nara tsuyokunareru
utagai usotsuite surechigatta toshitemo
honto no kotoba wo wasurarenai youni sotto tsudzurimasu
ai no “tegami”
Glittering in that future, is you with a smile,
if I can be by your side, then I’ll become strong,
Even if I use a suspicious lie, even if we disagree,
in order to not forget my true words…gently I write then down
in this “Letter” of Love
yogoreta kono sekai de anata ni deaeta yo
mitsumete kanashii hodo tsuyoi sono hitomi de
tatakai kizutsuite nemuru anata no yume ni
watashi no omoi ha todoku no deshou ka oshiete kudasai
ai no ZUELLNI
I met you in this defiled world,
looking at sadness with those strong eyes,
hurt from fighting, you sleep into your dreams.
I wonder if my feelings will reach you, please tell me
“Zuellni of Love”.

很久没有推荐动漫歌曲了。
Ai no Zuellni 是crome shelled regious(钢壳都市)的片尾曲
我相当喜欢的一首歌,
比死神的主题曲Alones还喜欢哦!!!
有很多个版本,个人推荐这个合唱版。
歌词很有意义,不过懒惰去找中文翻译的
大家有兴趣可以去谷歌一下
希望大家跟我一样喜欢这首歌哦^^
这是很不错的漫画,不过故事短了点,
耐人寻味呀~~
日本漫画总是如此的正面,
就像海贼王的路费,“我要成为海贼王!”。原本是一个码头小镇的平凡小孩,虽然失去游泳的能力,却为了寻找海洋尽头里埋藏的梦想,毅然向未知的海域出发。
就像火影忍者里的鸣人,“我要成为火影!”他只是个在忍术学校最后一名的学生,梦想却是要成为火影,以强者的姿態保护自己所在乎的朋友、村子。
就像死神里的一护“我曾经发过誓,我说过一定要救她……并没有向谁,仅仅是向我的——灵魂而发!”即使付出一切,也不惜要把露琪亚就出来。
谁说看漫画不好?梦想”、“羈绊”、“友情”或者“变强”、“守护”都是很容易从漫画找到的价值观。
我在漫画里找到追寻梦想的勇气

No comments:

Post a Comment